Monday, December 13, 2010

My first blog post

So I have been going back and forth on starting a blog. I love to write and when I took a creative writing class we had to do one as part of our assignment. I loved soing it and am glad to have started one now.

I would also like to introduce myself. I am Elizabeth. I am a 25 year old college student ntrying desperately to finish my degree. As of right now I am unemployed and looking for a job. I live at home with my mom who is my rock. Without her I have no idea how I would have survived the past few years. My dad passed away in June of 2009 and it has been hard to go on without him.

I have two crazy cats named Cleopatra and Calypso, we call them Cleo and Caly. They keep me laughing and are big cuddle bugs especially in these cold Ohio winters.

I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, signing (even though I am not all that good), nature, and being with my family and friends.

I hope to be able to post and share all of the good and bad with you.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment